Cedric Nash, “Your Millionaire Mentor”, is an entrepreneur and investor who educates, inspires and motivates wealth building in the African American Community. He is founder of The Black Wealth Summit annual event. He is author of forthcoming book (select preview arriving October 2022) Why Should White Guys Have All the Wealth? How You Can Become a Millionaire Starting from the Bottom and The Millionaire Money Moves Supplemental Investment Guide.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Financial mistakes that will prevent you from building wealth
* 4 Reasons why Black Americans should strive for high net worth and how to determine which of the 6 levels of wealth you are striving for
* How Black families can save money for future generations and build generational wealth
* Why Cedric started the Black Wealth Summit
* Lessons he learned building a multi-million dollar business
More about Cedric:
An entrepreneur and investor since 1995, Nash founded Oakland Consulting Group, Inc. (OCG), an information technology consulting, software and staffing firm that has over 150 employees. He has been the recipient of the Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year award, Inc Magazine 100 fastest growing inner city firms, listed in the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing firms in the nation (three times), listed as a Black Enterprise Industrial 100 largest black owned businesses (three times), Washington Technology Fast 50, and the recipient of the ITSMF prestigious Beacon Award for entrepreneurs. Nash has experience investing in residential, vacation, multi-family, mixed use and commercial real estate. He has also invested in securities and private equity deals for the past 25 years.
Follow Cedric on Instagram:
Learn more about the Wealth Summit:
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/30tolifepod/support