Dec. 16, 2020
Ep 32: Rich Dad Poor Dad And The Journey To A Millionaire Mindset
“Assets put money in your pocket, whether you work or not, and liabilities take money from your pocket.”
In this episode, the guys discuss the COVID-19 vaccine and give an overview of the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. They discuss key lessons they learned from the book, and how they applied these lessons in their lives. Later they detail how this book can help you change your life. Tune in to hear a discussion about changing your mindset and building wealth.
Things to note from Rich Dad Poor Dad:
• It dispels the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
• Explains to parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
• Defines an asset and a liability
• Teach you to see the world of money from different perspectives
• Discuss the shift in mindset that can put you on the road to financial freedom.
Find the book on Amazon:
Listen to new episodes every Wednesday as the 30 to Life crew discuss everyday millennial life and black culture. 30 to Life is more than a black podcast. It is an experience.
Don’t forget to hit subscribe and follow us on Instagram @30tolifepod